Here's my recipe for a Fun, Easy, Colorful, and I cant forgot Yummy pasta salad!!!
1. 1 bag/box of Noodles. Here I used Garden Rotini. You can use any noodles you prefer, I like to use bow tie and the kids really love when I use spaghetti noodles. Though I love the colors of the Garden Rotini noodles.
2. 1 bottle of Italian dressing. I use whatever I have a coupon for or what is on sale that day.
3. 2-4 diced tomatoes depending on size and how many you like in the salad. I used a container of cherry tomatoes sliced into thirds, I loved the way they looked.
4. 1 large cucumber peeled and diced nicely
5. 1 can medium olives sliced
6. Add a little salt and pepper for taste
7. I topped it with a piece of basil from my basil plant in my kitchen. It really added an amazing flavor and looked great too.
Stir, Chill, and Enjoy!!!