Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Pasta Salad





Here's  my recipe for a Fun, Easy, Colorful, and I cant forgot Yummy pasta salad!!!

1. 1 bag/box of Noodles. Here I used Garden Rotini. You can use any noodles you prefer, I like to      use bow tie and the kids really love when I use spaghetti noodles. Though I love the colors of the Garden Rotini noodles.

2. 1 bottle of Italian dressing. I use whatever I have a coupon for or what is on sale that day.

3. 2-4 diced tomatoes depending on size and how many you like in the salad. I used a container of cherry tomatoes sliced into thirds, I loved the way they looked.

4. 1 large cucumber peeled and diced nicely

5. 1 can medium olives sliced

6. Add a little salt and pepper for taste

7. I topped it with a piece of basil from my basil plant in my kitchen. It really added an amazing flavor and looked great too.

                                                         
                                            Stir, Chill, and Enjoy!!!

No comments: