Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fun Easter Bath

Easter Bath
 
Saw this on Pinterest and just had to try it! It was a success with both my bathing beauties.
 
I filled 6 eggs with pom poms and little flowers for Chloe to hunt.
Then I took about 5 bags of Easter basket grass and spread it on top.
I think this would work better in a normal size tub, the grass would be thicker.
Also added it some some foam pieces like a Princess crown and build your own flip flops.
 
Throw in the kids and the FUN begins!!!
 
To clean up I grabbed as much grass and put it in a strainer, then once I put that grass away I used the strainer to scoop out the rest.
 
 
Little sister joins the Fun!
 

Chloe posed for a pic before she began.


 
 I found some pom poms!
 
 
Once Caylin could reach some grass in went straight to the mouth lol

 
Chloe quickly helps

 
Made and crown and flip flops

 
And the clean up!
 
 
 


No comments: