Monday, April 11, 2011

DECORATING!!!!

Yes I was screaming that as I typed it. I love to decorate almost as much as I love to craft. I change my table arrangements at least once a month and to go with all the seasons. I just wanted to share my Picture Wall, and yes the table that is there in the pic has been moved and replaced with a different table and different decor lol. But will make its way back soon Iam sure. Call it ADD or OCD ahhh just call me CRAZY!!! Here's my wall

So I just realized as I was uploading, it must have been Halloween. So this table and decor has been changed 4 times since then lol. The table now is currently sporting Easter Decor.



                                                              Plates and this frame made by me :)



I will blog about the plate and frame soon (I hope lol)

No comments: