Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DIY Cupcake Stand

DIY Cupcake Stand
 
My Easy $6 cupcake stand
 
 
Supplies: All came from D.G.
1. 3 plates
2. 3 glasses. I used Margarita glasses for the top 2 and a regular cup upside down for the base.
3. Glue gun/glue sticks
 
All plates and cups were $1 a piece :)
I played around with the design to make sure I found the way I like it most.
Then just heat gun and glue!!!
 
So easy and super cheap, now we have a pretty Springy cupcake stand for our Easter cupcakes!
Ive made cupcake stands in the past, I used glass plates and glass candle stick holders all from The Dollar Store. But I'am really liking the plastic better since I have 5 kids. This makes me feel safer when I have lots of little hands rushing to grab cupcakes lol.
 
Here's a pic of the different designs I tried before picking the one above.
 
 
 


No comments: