Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whats Cookin Good Lookin

Yay another first for me, a subject I have blogged about yet. COOKING!!! I love cooking almost as much as I love eating haha. I will be adding some recipes I have been making for years and new ones I come across. 'Iam always looking for great new recipes for my hungry family. Right now I'am currently on a new diet that has a strict 500 calorie a day plan. I'am limited to what meats, veggies, and fruit I can eat and how much. So I have been experimenting and making new dishes I can eat safely. So I will be adding some of these as well. I hope you enjoy all my Yummy Recipes.

My first recipe is something I whipped up today for my 500 calories diet:

I will call it Chicken, spinach stir fry with seasoned cherry toms and apples.



1. Cooked shreeded chicken breast (about3/4 a cup) I boil my chicken
2. 3 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves, rinsed, and tore a little.
3. 1/2 an apple sliced
4. 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half.

I took the wet spinach lettuce and put it in my wok on Med. Then tossed in the chicken. Add salt/pepper/onion powder/ and real garlic to your liking. I also shake in red chili powder, this has been a life saver for my with this diet, well that and garlic.

Toss and cook till spinch is soft. Season your tomatoes with salt/pepper/garlic salt/ and chili powder.
Serve and eat. This actually had alot more flavor than I though it would and filled me up.

Now to figure out what to do with chicken and some kind of veggie for dinner. Iam trying to chane it up so I dont want to quit my diet plan.

No comments: